HTC GPS Antenna
Boost your GPS signal - the low power consumption design lets you never worry about losing the GPS signal when you are driving!
Light, Compact and Stylish! Provides excellent reception to optimize GPS performance and iseasy to connect.
Some athermic heat-reflecting windscreens and built-in windscreen heaters block GPS signal reception inside the car. The magnetic, waterproof Advantage X7510 External GPS Antenna overcomes this and ensures optimal GPS reception, should you place it inside or outside the car.
- External antenna unit to be used with HTC devices with GPS function.(where compatible)
- High gain and low noise.
- Low power Consumption.
- Magnetic mounting built in.
- Connects to external MS-147 GPS plug on compatible HTC devices.
- Operating temperature: -25 to 90 degrees Celcius
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% RH.
- Center frequency: 1575.42±1.023 MHz (when covered with a radome and measured by LNA ground plane)
- Connector: MS-147-C(LP)-2
- Cable length: RG-174/U 5M
- Gain: 27 dB typ
- Noise figure: 1.2 dB typ, 1.5dB max.
- Operation voltage: DC =3.0V~5.0V